Acceptable use policy
If you are a member who posts information in the 1. News, 2. Events calendar or 3. Current Requests for Teaching/facilitating or 4. Members Interested in Teaching/facilitating areas, it is important you read and agree to the following policy. If you do not agree, do not post information in these areas.
In posting information you:
- acknowledge that all information (Content), posted on the Mindfulness Hamilton website whether in the public area or member’s only area is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated
- understand that this means that you, and not Mindfulness Hamilton are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the groups, discussions, comments or postings
- understand that Mindfulness Hamilton does not control the Content posted and as such does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content
- understand that under no circumstances will Mindfulness Hamilton be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the groups, discussions, comments or postings
You must not:
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you
- make comments on individuals, an individual’s view point, products or companies unless they are objective and fair
- incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality, sexuality or personal characteristic
- call into account a person’s professional standing
- swear, or make obscene or vulgar comments
- falsely claim to represent a person or organization
- post messages that are unrelated to the purpose of Mindfulness Hamilton
- do anything to jeopardize the integrity of the internet or Mindfulness Hamilton’s IT systems, by introducing viruses, trojans, worms or any other malicious or damaging code into the system
Mis-use of the member posting priveledge
If a post contravenes the Mindfulness Hamilton Acceptable Use Policy or Terms of Reference (see the website About/Contact tab) it will be deleted from the Mindfulness Hamilton site and the author notified. Mindfulness Hamilton reserves the right to suspend a member’s posting priveleges for repeated violations.
Website Terms and Conditions
You use this website and any information at your own risk. You should verify the accuracy of any information before you act on it.
You are granted access to these pages conditional on your agreement to indemnify Mindfulness Hamilton and not to hold it liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material on this or linked sites.
We have tried to make sure the contents of this website are accurate. However we will not accept liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this website.
We do not endorse any other organizations, products, websites or services mentioned on this site unless otherwise stated on the relevant pages.
We take no responsibility for the contents of linked websites and links should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We also have no control over linked pages’ availability.
You are responsible for protecting the security and integrity of your system and data. We make no claim that this website is free from viruses or other computer or data corrupting or damaging material.