- to promote greater interest in the development of mindfulness and the language of mindfulness across all sectors within the Hamilton community
- to improve the cooperation, networking and resource-sharing between individuals, organizations and programs involved in mindfulness-based activities in Hamilton
- to expand mindfulness programs and activities for the public at large
2023 events in the planning stages
Mike Masse is coming In April to do an evening workshop on EVERYDAY MINDFULNESS
To Join our Mindfulness Hamilton Community Facebook Group please go to: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mindfulnesshamilton
Interested in Volunteering?
If you are interested in developing and supporting projects in the following three areas, please email us at email@example.com.
If you have an interest in developing and working on projects to connect mindful leaders, facilitators and organizations, please consider joining the Connections Subcommittee.
2) Equity Diversity and Inclusion for Newcomers
If you have an interest in working with Newcomers or are a Mindfulness teacher willing to share your skills please consider joining our planning committee.
3) Mindfulness Resources for Clinicians and Patients
Please consider joining us if you are interested in helping us figure out how mindfulness can be promoted in health care settings, starting at the family physicians offices. We will benefit from a variety of perspectives including end users of the health care system!