These meditations are by Anna Taneburgo. Our thanks to Jon Kabat-Zinn and the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Program (MBSR) for inspiring these audio practices.
FREE LIVE MEDITATIONS
- “Cambridge Centre for Mindfulness and Compassion daily free on line meditations including specialized programs: Mindfulness Practice for Addiction Recovery and People of Color/Indigenous Community Practice
- A weekly live meditation daily at 7:30 PM sponsored by the “Consciousness Explorers Club” in Toronto (a mindfulness group) accessible at their Facebook page. Their website has guided audio practices including one entitled “Sitting with Pandemic Panic” . These are also archived so you can access them at any time.
- A 10:00 AM daily live meditation is sponsored by A Mindful Society at their Facebook page. These are archived at the same site so you can access them at any time at “videos”.
- The Insight Meditation Society offers daily live practices at 12 noon and these are also archived.
- Hospital For Sick Children Mon and Thurs Guided Mindfulness session 12 – 1 PM and Mon. 5:15 – 6:20 Chi Gong Join Zoom Meeting Here
- Victoria Order of Nurses Wellness Wednesdays Caregiver support group: 52 weeks of mindfulness: A free weekly mindfulness group via Zoom that focuses on caregivers’ wellbeing and teaches the tools & practices needed to lower anxiety and boost memory and focus. Classes occur on Mondays from 3:00-4:00pm. Drop-in for a specific session or attend weekly! Registration is required. Please contact Renate Fries at 905-523-1055 x 408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- YWCA FREE Meditation Practice, Fit From Home, YWCA Hamilton – We start our days with a 30-minute meditation practice in the week days, except for the last week of the month. For more information or to register please contact Liliana Figueredo at email@example.com
Free Recorded Online Guided Meditations
- Awake Network Free Online Meditation Resources for Times of Social Distancing/Covid-19 AWAKE NETWORK
- CALM Computer assisted Learning for the Mind
- Chopra Center, Podcasts
- Centre for Conscious Care Peter Marks (look under “Resources” page)
- Consciousness Explorers Club Their website has guided audio practices including one entitled “Sitting with Pandemic Panic” .
- Finding Peace in a Frantic World
- Consciousness Explorer’s Club
- Five Minute Body Meditation
- Develop Good Habits
- Free Meditations Project
- Halton Healthcare Guided Meditation
- Hamilton Health Sciences Chronic Pain Program Relaxation and Meditation Recordings
- Hamilton Health Sciences Resilience Resources Page with 21 recorded resilience themed 20 minute discussion/ meditations.
- Hamilton Health Sciences Audio Meditations YouTube channel.
- Koru Mindfulness free meditation and mindfulness For teens to twenty somethings resources
- Maria Gonzalez
- Mindful Self Compassion (Self-Compassion Guided Practices and Exercises)
- Mindful Self Compassion (Mindful Self-Compassion Training Audio Recordings)
- Mindful Tune In
- Mindfulness for Healthy Living University of Southern California
- The Mindfulness Solution
- Shinzen Young
- The Mindfulness Solution (Harvard University)
- Ontario Medical Association Physician Health Program
- Dr Conrad Sichler
- Sitting Together
- Dr. Stephane Treyvaud
- University of California Mindfulness Awareness Research Centre
Not Free Online Guided Meditations
Smart Phone Apps: See Podcasts and Apps tab. Please check the Apps tab for meditation Apps for your smartphone
If you know of a resource that we should add to this page, please let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.