Hamilton Area Meditation Groups
- Burlington Mindfulness and Meditation Group Wellington Square United Church Caroline St Burlington On 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month 7-9 PM Facilitator Sandy Amodio
- Self-Realization Fellowship
- Compass Community Health Mindfulness Meditation
- Tuesday Meditation Group: Tuesdays 7:30, 45 minute sit then reading and discussion; on zoom. Contact Don Woodside by email here.
- Zee Float Meditation Classes
- Samudra Kadampa Buddhist Centre Hamilton, Brantford, Burlington, Dundas, St. Catharines
- Shambhala Meditation Group of Hamilton. We meet Sunday mornings at 10 am at 27 King William St. for an hour of group meditation followed by tea and a discussion.
- Andrea Soos Yoga meditation courses
- Anna Taneburgo Mindfulness for stress reduction and Mindful living
- MSC HAMILTON Mindful Self Compassion courses and presentations in the Hamilton Area.
- ELM Medicine MBSR courses
- Mindful Solutions for Change mindfulness courses
- Parmjit Singh, Hamilton mindfulness courses
- Samagra, Jivasu (Pradeep Kumar) mindfulness courses and coaching
- Shanti Yoga mindfulness courses and coaching
- Wake Up Kate MBSR, Intro, Leadership
By Referral From Your Family Doctor:
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Mood Disorders Program, Centre for Mountain Services, St. Joseph’s Healthcare, Hamilton. Eight-week program for individuals with mood disorders. Intake: (905) 522-1155 ext. 36236
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), East Region Mental Health Services, Hamilton. Nine-week program, offered twice/yearly. (905) 573-4801
- Mindfulness 8 week course, Community Psychiatry Services, St. Joseph’s Hospital, Hamilton. 8-week course for individuals with a serious mental health diagnosis. 905-521-6040.
- Mindful/Emotional Eating Hamilton Family Health Team
For Health Care Staff and Providers:
- Centre for People Development (Hamilton Health Science) Individuals from outside of HHS are welcome to register for programs unless otherwise noted
If you know of a resource that we should add to this page, please let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.