TIME TO SIGN-UP NOW!
Intensive meditation training with the following program features:
1. Step-by-step guidance and exploration of up to four milestones from novice to adept meditator and ten stages of meditation.
2. Combining age-old human meditation experience with the latest insights into how the brain works.
3. Connecting with our foundations in Dynamic Mindfulness and Interpersonal Neurobiology.
4. Spanning the spectrum from synapse to society and spirituality.
5. Modular approach making new creative connections between familiar knowledge nuggets.
6. Cultivating ease of movement between suchness and emptiness.
7. Exploring and enjoying wisdom.
Each session will approximately be structured as follows:
• 15' introduction to practice
• 45' guided meditation practice
• 30' lecture
• 45' group interaction and Q&A
• 10-15' break
32 Mondays 6:30-9:00 pm
October 15, 2018 - June 24, 2019
Taught by Dr. Stephane Treyvaud
The Mindfulness Centre
Course can be attended online in real time. Recorded sessions will be available for viewing after each session.
For more information go to www.mindful.ca or click here.