- Brightmind by Unified Mindfulness (“See Hear Feel” Shinzen method) https://www.brightmind.com/podcast
- Sam Harris https://samharris.org/podcast/
- Chitheads from Embodied Philosophy https://omny.fm/shows/chitheads/playlists/podcast
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin https://gretchenrubin.com/podcasts/
- Magic Lessons Elizabeth Gilbert https://www.elizabethgilbert.com/magic-lessons/
- Mindfulness 101 with Dr Zindel Segel
Smart Phone Apps
Meditation Apps for your smart phone (download from the Android Playstore Or iPhone App Store. There is a fee for some of these beyond free trials and offers/demos. There are many mindfulness Apps out there and you are encourage to explore, the important thing is to find the one that works best for you! Below are a few recommendations of apps that can support you in your practice of mindfulness.
- Bright Mind Iphone & Android (Unified Mindfulness – Shinzen Young – See Hear Feel)
- Happidote (free) iPhone & Android Happidote (think happy antidote!) offers an easy way to access practical advice through simple guided meditations to help calm your mind and soothe the stress of work. Designed for healthcare professionals.
- Insight Timer (free) iPhone & Android App with over 30k guided meditations and different teachers.
- MindBell Android: Rings periodically during the day, to give you the opportunity to stop, breathe and smile.
- The Plum Village App (free) – iPhone & Android – This app comes from the international mindfulness community of Zen Master and Nobel Peace Prize nominee Thich Nhat Hanh. It has everything from guided mediations, to didactic talks and even practices for young children.
- Timeout (free) iPhone -Time Out offers easy break reminders, with flexible customization. We can set the whole screen to blur or change colour to encourage us to take a rest from time to time.
If you know of a resource that we should add to this page, please let us know by email at email@example.com..