These meditations are by Anna Taneburgo. Our thanks to Jon Kabat-Zinn and the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Program (MBSR) for inspiring these audio practices.
FREE LIVE MEDITATIONS
- Allisonliss.com 30 minute guided meditations every Monday at 11:00 AM
- “Cambridge Centre for Mindfulness and Compassion daily free on line meditations including specialized programs: Mindfulness Practice for Addiction Recovery and People of Color/Indigenous Community Practice
- A weekly live meditation daily at 7:30 PM sponsored by the “Consciousness Explorers Club” in Toronto (a mindfulness group) accessible at their facebook page. Their website has guided audio practices including one entitled “Sitting with Pandemic Panic” . These are also archived so you can access them at any time.
- A 10:00 AM daily live meditation is sponsored by A Mindful Society at their facebook page. These are archived at the same site so you can access them at any time at “videos”.
- The Insight Meditation Society offers daily live practices at 12 noon and these are also archived.
- MINDFULNESS NUGGETS FOR CHALLENGING TIMES Wednesdays 12:00 – 12:45 at the Mindfulness Centre
- Hospital For Sick Children Mon and Thurs Guided Mindfulness session 12 – 1 PM and Mon. 5:15 – 6:20 Chi Gong Join Zoom Meeting Here
Free recorded online guided meditations
(Please check the Apps tab for meditation Apps for your smart phone)
- Awake Network Free Online Meditation Resources for Times of Social Distancing/Covid-19 AWAKE NETWORK
- Brightmind from Unified Mindfulness (“See Hear Feel” Shinzen’s method) https://www.brightmind.com/free-meditations
- Chopra Center, Podcasts www.chopra.com
- Centre for Conscious Care Peter Marks http://www.centreforconsciouscare.ca/resources.htm
- Consciousness Explorers Club Their website has guided audio practices including one entitled “Sitting with Pandemic Panic” .
- Finding Peace in a Frantic World www.franticworld.com
- Centre for Mindfulness in Health Care, Education and Society www.umassmed.edu
- Consciousness Explorer’s Club http://cecmeditate.com/
- Five Minute Body Meditation https://soundcloud.com/time-com/meditation
- Develop good habits https://www.developgoodhabits.com/mindfulness-exercises/
- Free Meditations Project http://www.freemindfulness.org/download
- Hamilton Health Sciences Chronic Pain Program Relaxation and Meditation recordings
- Hamilton Health Sciences Resilience Resources Page with 21 recorded resilience themed 20 minute discussion/ meditations.
- Hamilton Health Sciences Audio Meditations Youtube channel.
- Koru Mindfulness free meditation and mindfulness For teens to twenty somethings resourceshttps://student.korumindfulness.org/resources.html
- Maria Gonzalez www.argonautaconsulting.com
- Mindful Self Compassion http://self-compassion.org/category/exercises/
- Mindful Self Compassion mindfulselfcompassiontraining.podbean.com
- MindfulMike http://mindfulmike.ca/about/
- Mindful mindful.org/tunein
- Mindfulness for Healthy Living University of Southern California https://msw.usc.edu/mindful-living-resources/
- Mindfulness Hamilton https://mindfulnesshamilton.ca/resources/audio
- Shinzen Young https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpWI1yEIe1nEu2w2UyV0dW6fPj6fnhTzE
- The Mindfulness Solution (Harvard University) http://www.mindfulness-solution.com/DownloadMeditations.html
- Ontario Medical Association Physician Health Program http://php.oma.org/Mindfulness.html
- Dr Conrad Sichler http://www.conradsichler.com/mindfulness-resources
- Dr. Stephane Treyvaud https://www.mindful.org/
- University of California Mindfulness Awareness Research Centrehttp://marc.ucla.edu/mindful-meditations
Not free on line guided meditations
- 10% Happier https://www.tenpercent.com/
Smart Phone Apps: See Podcasts and Apps tab.
If you know of a resource that we should add to this page, please let us know by email at email@example.com.